HEALTH & SAFETY
In all our undertakings, safety for our clients, our staff and the public remains a key consideration.
- - Carryout major cleaning activities during off peak hours to minimize the probability of accidents and associated costs.
- - Place all our work tools and equipment out of the way to prevent tripping
- - Use slip retardant floor polishes and waxes to avoid accidents via slipping
- - Engage stewards with a certificate of good conduct form the Criminal Investigations Department of Kenya
- - Constantly train our stewards on the need to always be safety conscious and basic first aid
- - Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- We work in conjunction with the Health and Safety policies our clients have in place.
RISK ASSESMENT AND SAFE WORKING PRACTICES
Harvest Cleaning Services Ltd always carries out a risk assessment before commencing contractual obligations to identify possible safety hazards and formulate safe working practices and training where necessary to effectively deliver our services.